Create a summary page

I’m building a CRM like application. I need to fullfill certain steps to be able to get a complete overwiew of mij case.

All my separate databases are connected with a caseID. In certain steps I need to upload a file which customers provide. I’m currently trying to create an overview page with all the uploaded files connected to the caseID.

I have started with an empty user flow → page

Stacked and my first stack contains the table CaeID’s where I only show the caseID’s from the table.

The next stack I use table of DB1 where I filtered DB1 on the caseID from the current page and show the fields with the uploaded files from DB1.

The next stack I use table of DB2 where I filtered DB2 on the caseID from the current page and show the fields with the uploaded files from DB2.

etc etc. If I continue like this I will have a page with a lot of blanc spaces because although each table only shows one line, it saves a lot of blanc spaces.

1. Is there different solution for this?

2. The first stack shows all caseID’s. Is there another possibility so it is more a filter ( like a pulldown menu in excel) ?

Thanks for your support

Can you tell me if you only want to show the files themselves, or also associated data (other properties, like description, created on datetime, etc)?

the purpose of this page has 2 reasons.

A quick link to all the uploaded documents in the case. So it would be nice to show the file, so when you click on the link, it opens.

Secondly I would like to have a check this way which documents are available for the case and if all documents are complete (minimum required)

When you have a table page and click on a record and click details the solution below can be used for this. When you have a ‘Dossier’ table on the left, click the record and want to show the files on the right it’s not possible in the way you’ve structured your data model. So it needs to be devided into two pages.

What you can do is the following:

1. create data-item
  2. create flow part

First create a data-item called ‘Temp Dossier bestanden’ and add the following properties to it:

1. Dossier (reference)
  2. User (reference)
  3. File (file)

Create a flowpart with 2 inputs, User and Dossier.

This flowpart will start by deleting the entries of the user and the dossier in the ‘Temp Dossier bestanden’.

Create lookups for all files you have. Add all these files in the ‘Temp dossier bestanden’ with the ‘Add data’ action.

You have a table view with all your dossiers. Create a button when selecting a dossier. Link it to the flow part you created and on the second page you can show the details of the dossier on the left and the files (from ‘Temp dossier bestanden’) on the right.

Hope this helps you in getting the result you’re searching for.