I am trying to use the ChatGPT API and one of the use cases is, that I want to get the list of the currently available ChatGPT models. I defined the API Get request with the response data structure that looks like the following:
According to the API description
The structure I defined in the flow part …
What I got after I closed the flow part and reopened it …
The structure seems to be mixed up. There appears to be an error.
I now try instead of defining permissions as a list to define the “permission” parameter as a text maybe that works.
I just have the confirmation that this worked although of course, I do not get the permission back!