Unable to connect triggre app with zapier

Hello experts,

I am newbie for triggre, currently in the exploration phase for future use. It would be great, if somebody can help me in understanding about connecting my triggre account with zapier. I am confused about the details that I need to provide, when zapier asks few questions about connection.
Questions asked by Zapier, for which I need to provide the answers. Please help here:

Allow Zapier to access your Triggre Account?

Application username
<what do I need to provide here?>

hint :This is the name of the application, not your personal account. Ask your guide if you don’t have one.

Password

Triggre application

<what do I need to provide here ?>

E.g. https://smith.triggre.net/main

1 Like

Hi pranav.jha,
Zapier is a great platform to interface to other applications, so I can imagine you’re looking into this.

We have a video on our YouTube channel (Triggre - YouTube) explaining how to connect your Triggre application with Zapier. The link below starts right at the credentials part, but feel free to watch a bit before or after that for more context.

Hope this helps!

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the reply. This gives a bit of clarity. In the video it says that the regular credentials of Triggre wouldn’t work for connecting with zapier, but I will have to ask for one. How can I get those credentials ? I tried sending an email to guides@triggre.com
but the mail bounces with the response :slight_smile:
![\ 126x28](upload://b8zH8N25nSfFOijP4Processing: APPLICATION SET.docx…

1rsOMruPTu.png)
Your message to guides@triggre.com couldn’t be delivered.
The group guides only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn’t on the list.

Hi Pranav,
Thanks for the feedback about the e-mailaddress. I’ll make sure that will be changed.

You can get your credentials for interfaces via https://my.triggre.com and click on My applications. Choose the application you want to link Zapier to. Click on the button Application settings and go to the section Interface credentials. Look at the link of corresponding environment and there are you your credentials.

2 Likes

Thanks Eddie, this works. Appreciate your prompt reply and eagerness to help.

Regards
Pranav

1 Like

Great to hear that it works.

I know how it feels to get stuck for a longer period of time trying to create something. So as soon as I see a person with questions like this I try to help them as quickly as possible. Small effort for great joy, I’d say.

I hope you like the template, this is my personal favorite actually. It is a bit complex because you also have to setup something within DocParser (which also requires some learning if you never used it before). But if you done that, it’s absolutely ready to use to process invoices for instance.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m having a similar problem. But when I go to my applications and look for the credentials they’re just blank. See attached. What am I doing wrong?

@Alex can you take a look at why the credentials are missing?

not sure if relevant, but at the 1:41 section in this video there is a step about ‘find user by email address’. I am missing this as an option when I try to follow these instructions.

Hi @nate,

It seems that you have never published a design to Lab environment yet. As soon as you publish your design to that environment, the credentials will be available in My Triggre portal.

P.S. I hope that I guessed your Triggre instance properly :slight_smile: If after publishing it doesn’t work still, please send me a DM with the name of the instance.

1 Like

Ok, so how do I do that? As I mentioned above, I am trying to follow your instructional video but what I am seeing in the portal does not match what’s shown in the video. Can I please either a) get some updated instructions? or b) tell me what’s wrong with what I am trying to do in the app?

I am doing the 100daysofnocode course. So far, this is the first app I’ve had to reach out to get more help on…

Hi @nate,

In your Designer, click Publish and then Lab. Your design should be free of errors before you can publish.

The reason you are not seeing the Find user by email is because that is a custom flow part, not a built-in one. You can use a different flow part, like the one that you are building in the 100 days of nocode exercise.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.